Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yallo View Post
hi i;ve been waiting for someone like u to come around given that most of the people here are of quality thats nothing to shout from the rooftops. i hope u can help me with these.

1) would be my race be a factor when applying to international firms in singapore headed by caucasians?

2) will the low quality of my written and spoken english cost me a training contract with international firms in singapore?

3) in uni all i did was stay indoors in the warm dorm rooms the size of a prison cell cos i was afraid of the terrible UK weather and i spend all day memorizing notes and exam answer structures given out by my seniors. Will i be found out when i go for interviews at international firms if they were to ask me creative questions?

4) when i was in UK i was somewhat racist. its probably a cultural thing given i was made to think in such a way since i was young in school. in UK I had a problem seeing Nigerian guys with really pretty PRC girls, Pakistani guys with really pretty Korean girls, indians from india with british caucasian girls. because of this jealousy i had no choice but to join the singapore malaysian student society. even then the malaysian girls despised us. what i want to know is how do i not show my racist side when i go for interviews at international law firms? or will they see right through me?

please reply.
so you're self-loathing, have no people skills much less charisma, can't speak or write proper english, and have some pretty serious character flaws... and you say other people are not much to shout about?