Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Verified Member

bobo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman View Post
No worries guys, i dont mind to share my histories.. since they are quite some time ago (2006 - 2009).. i did abit of digging of my drawers and found some old pay slips. anyway, they are my time when im still working as a contract staff..

im unable to get a payslip which is 4.2k which i have converted to perm. the last image i uploaded 4.9k is my last drawn pay in the same coy which paid me 4.2k last time.

Below are my slips as a contract staff from 2006 - 2007/08

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for your honesty. Your payslips don't match your story.

Quote:
second job (mid 2006) at IT mnc coy do IT as well with start pay 3.6k, 3months later i ask for revision, then pay become 4.2k.
Your pay slip for Dec 2006 says 2.6k, not 4.2.
Your pay slip for Feb 2007 says 3.2k and Nov 2007 is 4k, still way below the 4.2 you claimed to be getting by Oct 2006.

Quote:
Mid 2008, im asked to be perm, pay become 4.9k. Left coy at around sept 2009?. Last drawn 4.9k.. din wait to collect bonus (AWS)...3rd job, join a local GLC do IT.. start pay 5.3k...
Your pay slip for May 2009 says nett pay: 4029 but you claimed to be getting 4.9k in mid 2008.

Following your payslips and not your claims, your story is much more acceptable.

1. You were paid 3.2k in 2007, which is high for only 2 yrs of experience but still possible.
2. You graduated in 2008, and hence you were converted to an Executive level, so you drew 4k. Also possible.

The rest I cannot evaluate.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app