Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - NCS (SingTel subsidiary)
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymind View Post
So jia lat ah...

How does 1 year contract works?

Work 1 year and go or do they offer options to extend for another year and so on ? Got bonus or aws for 1 year contract job? Cause if no bonus/aws, I would expect a salary comparable to my current job that has aws and bonus. Any private degree grad here or fresh grad here?

Is it possible to command 4k gross (assume if no bonus/aws) for someone with diploma working for 4 years + and just grad with a unisim degree?

Direct Contract with NCS? I doubt so.. You will most likely be a Sub-Con with no bonus. NCS is no longer giving out AWS! If you re-contract for another year, they will most likely give you a recontract bonus. (Depends on your nego skills).

Your 4 years working experience is "tagged" to your diploma, so they will consider that you are fresh out of uni and will most likely give you the Fresh Grad pay. 4K is highly unlikely because they are very cheap skate. Prolly 2.8k to 3k (again depends on how you nego).

Source: I have recently signed a contract staff in Feb and he is a sub-con with no bonus. Initially HR gave him 2.8k but we nego to 3k.