Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo View Post
How did you get 12 years of working experience if you graduated from SIM in 2003??? 2011 has barely started, and I doubt you graduated in 2003 Jan. Also, seeing that you're 33, you started work at 21?

Sounds more like you have 6 years of working experience only.

Whatever it is, you only graduated in 2003, so whatever you were doing before than, like frying burgers at Burger King doesn't count - it was work for non-graduates.

If you're a SIM graduate, you're at the mercy of those with better degrees, whether or not you're in the civil service or government. I would also imagine the insurance company pays better bonus than the hospitals.

Are you sure you know what's going on? Your story seems rather confused.

Actually bobo, maybe u should spend some time reading his post again. Even though he graduated in 2003, it might have been with a part-time degree, so he could have been working in a full-time job concurrently.

Also, he does have private diplomas so who is to say that he was only doing work like "frying burgers at Burger King"? Are you saying that people with diplomas are not doing meaningful work? Or only graduates do meaningful work?

However, I do strongly advise him to clarify a little more on his post, so that people who are confused by it can be enlightened.