Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by njqn View Post
Hello.

I am a fresh grad (female) from SMU with a pass with merit degree. That translates to a 2nd lower.

12 June: I sent in my application. I applied for executive positions in the Finance department. They were open to fresh graduates with no experience.

14 July: I went for the PT. I did not finish the verbal test, perhaps about 5 questions unanswered, but I finished the logical test and personality tests.

Today, 1 Sept: I have no updates regarding my application and have not been called down for an interview, nor rejected.

After reading through this forum, I know that no news = good news. I am applying to other jobs as well at the moment, but should I continue to hope for DXO to contact me for an interview? (Also, how do they "call" you for an interview? Via email or phone call?)

Thank you!
yours is taking too long it seems?? 6weeks after PT and no news still?) maybe drop them an email to check on the status?? Or u could wait another 2 weeks and see got news or not..

Finance seems slow ah? I applied finance position, wait 1 week still no email on the PT