Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo View Post
If you shut up, people will not know you are stupid.

1. I do work in a big company. If you worked in a big company, you would know this is the case. You have just revealed that you don't work in a big company.

2. I do not need to be the owner of a company to hire people. Again, you reveal how stupid you are.

3. It is an open secret that good companies only hire graduates with second upper honours from a good university. NUS is ranked about 40 in the world, as a rough guide, people hire universities ranked around there. Who wants to hire dumbdumbs from universities ranked 200 or 400? Foreigners are the exception. Please read more newspaper advertisements. In what way did I suggest I have a top notch degree from a good university? But do I have honours from a good university? Yes I do, as do ALL MY COLLEAGUES. You are childish beyond belief.

4. You know nuts about the market and clearly do not understand the impact of foreign talent because you don't work for anybody, do you? A graduate from Philippines with four years experience, who speaks and writes perfect English will be more than happy with $2500 per month. If you knew this, you wouldn't be sprouting nonsense here.

Anyway, I'm not here to play oneupmanship with people like you who have not even stepped into the workforce, much less work for a big company.

I'm simply providing information because I was once (a fairly long time ago) a jobseeker myself. If you don't want my advice so be it.

I don't have anything to prove to someone who has egg on his face.
LOL you have just shown how poor your upbringing is with your manners and language.. Think you are the one who should shut up.. I bet you inflated your own credentials since this is the Internet.. Rmb to wipe your mouth before you open it..

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app