Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Banking industry: Bancassurance vs Personal Banking Assoc
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've been in the uob pba scene for close to 2 years. Nope, i am not a pba. I help them run events hence i witness their batch changes everytime. i know most of the TL and their all time "favourite" big boss, greg. He would be your greatest fear.

First of all, you would be allocated to different team.
So far i would say under sarah is the best.

So how does this road show work?

Basically road show runs island wide and they are spit between on site and offsite. basically means concentrated areas near shopping centre or branch locations.

For those major road show, they run 7 days a week, Mon - Sun (inclusive of public holidays), 10 am - 9pm where as those smaller branches road show run over the weekend, 10 am - 4 pm. Timing subjected to change.

you would report to the roadshow before 10am, register your name etc and then morning briefing by the TL on duty, telling u the target and all the ******** as usual.

There is only 1 thing that everyone would be selling, and yup that useless saving plan(in my opinion). This is the product that give u the highest rev and and worth your time preaching. The easiest target would be nsf, young adults/students or those aunty and uncle with close to 0 investment knowledge.

Keep in mind that everyone is chionging to meet their target to move on to branch. If you cant hit within 3 months, you would have to roll over. There is no "building a relationship" with your client, ethical selling, understanding client needs etc etc. You see potential customer, approach them, make them sit in, draw up your plan and sell as much as you can.

Yes, this is the culture over there.

Starting pay 3.3 +- (excluding comission)

Good luck and have fun!
3.3?! f! i was offer the role as PB instead of PBA, and my basic was only 2.85. isn't PB on an upper tier of PBA

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app