Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Home of Div 2 Officers (Ministries/ Statboard)
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
really undercut me ah? but div 2 pay wont hit 3k+ i guess?

i been job hunt for close to 4 months, and yup this role is really like a rojak support role. I was thinking to gain experience and move on to private sector after 2-3 years. the job title in fact is xx executive, and my concern is will private sector see me as executive or non-executive from the previous role itself?

this role is actually a non-exec role in stat board, senior officer can then be considered as exec role i guess.
im the poster from #17.

u paid 15k to 30k SGD for a DEGREE and u are willing to be employed as a DIVISION 2 officer to do sh|t / support work?

the sh|t work isnt tough / difficult but u have to listen to the orders of the management.
and most of the time, management in the civil service are pretty slow n inefficient.
why would u even take n waste your degree then?

and btw if u dont know, almost all div 2 officer jobs are dead end, whether ppl want to admit it...

however if u were to join as DIVISION 1 OFFICER, i can guarantee u that u will earn at least 5K SGD per mth within your first 5 years unless u fk it up big time...