Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a local uni degree holder in accountancy (merit pass only). Does DXO only take local degree holders with honors?

In regards to the above quote, if u start in civil service too early, could be one might get bored cos things move slow in there. If you start too late like after 35, might not be able to get in?
Got apply big 4?? they prefer local uni grad apparently and u should have better chance of getting in..

with a non-local degree, its hard to get in big4.. i will still submit my application when there's a chance, but its pretty slim.. so was thinking if i manage to land on the mindef dxo job, i could take on SQP and be a chartered accountant and by then my contract should ends, shall see to continue or head back into industry..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, instead for my side, there's actually a few fresh grad new dxos. So I would say it's not much about the experience, but of course your pay might be judged by that lack though.
is there any non-local grad there?? or majority is still local grad? thats what im really concern haha..