Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2016, 10:18 PM

eijizz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
nope. MINDEF do take in local pass degrees too. I am one of them. Your future boss will interview you and if they like what they see, they will recruit you.When you can reach the interview stage, it means the HR already deem you as qualified for the job, subjected to selection only.

starting in the service early and you get bored, it shows this job is not for you. i joined as a fresh grad and i find it immensely challenging. and nope, if you have the skills set they require, they will also take you in regardless of age. some job scopes requires technical knowledge and experience.
Oh thks for replying to my query!
I should provide more info, I'm a 32 yr old looking for a mid-career change, saw open positions for Finance Executive (Budget Mgmt) and Executive (Expenditure Control Policy) and saw that some of my working exp in accounting/audit might be relevant, so thought of applying.

I also see that it does say 'Candidates with no experience may apply'. Good to know in case end up like I think some of my exp might be relevant, but actually not.