Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did you print out all these email correspondences? You might want to bring up your case to MOM for unfair dismissal. Even if you don't have the email trail, you can still lodge a case. The company is supposed to retain all electronic correspondences for a period of time so it's still retrievable if MOM deems that you have a case and sends an officer down to investigate.
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I am the original poster of that comment. As stated, I am currently serving my notice. I have all the email correspondences but then, I do not intend to report MOM as I have also intended to resign all this while just that there are no other openings that is why I chose to stay in this company until I secure another but now I have to leave without a job ! Lucky I have no children or other major commitments yet so this dismissal thing did not affect me very much .

The thing I worry is the last pay check. If this company is going to do unscrupulous deduction (this company has history of unfair deduction of salary eg. 'anyhow' deduct even the salary of interns citing that they did not work on weekends but our office is a typical 5 days work week company, and also 'anyhow' lower the CPF contributions for a new mother), then I have to report to MOM.