Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I totally agree. He is behind many similar childish posts. That's why I concluded he is just a teenager with no knowledge of financial matters. posting for the sake of generating page counts.

He is one of the key reasons the standard of this forum has gone to the pits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Another high probability fake post spotted. Let me explain why....

The Maths does not add up....

Total income of 150k pa in 2015/16 at 45 years old.... Assuming this fellow and possibly imaginary spouse bought at the LOWEST in 2003, they would have been 32 yo. Assuming a 4% yearly compound increment and working backwards for 13 years, the annual income of The HH in 2003 would be $70k. A 99 LH condo would have cost around $500 psf then. If get a 1200sf (there were no shoe boxes BEFORE 2009), the condo would have cost $600k. A loan of 80% would mean approx $500k. Mortgage financing (20 year loan @ 2.5%) would have meant a mortgage payment of about $3k per month or $36k per month.

$70k minus cpf contributions ($14k) minus children (He said children therefore more than 1) expenses minus HH expenses can afford yearly $36k in mortgage payments? Unlikely unless parents help out or he got a Nigerian windfall.... Lol ..... BUT he already said parents are poor....