Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Graduated from NTU EEE recently, what are my career options?
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Similar situation, just sharing. I graduated CS this year from nus with a pass, 2.2/5 (due to illness, but no excuse). Got interview with MNC like oracle, BOAML, IBM, Ubisoft, etc, but did not get the job because I did not do very well in the test/interview. Offered 3.1k by NCS but turned down. Finally settled with a local coy at 3k. Not bad for a fresh grad with a pass degree. There are many times where hopelessness and depression really set in, and there are times where I lowered my expectation to 2k+ and just apply whatever on jobstreet, even with toxic recruitment agency.

Now, I devote my non working hour to building side projects, improving myself, and preparing for technical interview. Hopefully can land a job in a big tech company like FB/Google 1 year from now.
Yes don't give up. Sometimes you wont know, just apply. After 3 yrs of work, I am now in an MNC, among the top employers together with FB/Google. Never expect to join the company.