Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiad View Post
Hi Guys,

I just went for my first interview yesterday. They seem extremely positive throughout the interview. Was interviewed by a HR DXO, Unit DXO and a Maj. Although the feedback I got from them was very forthcoming and good I'm still wondering how long I should wait before applying for other positions to keep my options open.

Just wondering on how long they actually take to get back to you regarding a unit preview. I was not told to go down for a Psychometric test or anything like that.

They did not mention about the paygrade as well, and didn't want to release much info on it.

Position Applied : Dispenser

Anyone can enlighten me on what does a DX5 Rank mean ? Or what does it translate to in military rank ? CPL ? or something ?

Hi. for reference and from what i know. DX6 is around staff/master sgt level. DX7 is warrant officer level. DX5 is probably 2nd SGT 1st SGT level. Pay wise probably less than 2k or close to 2k.

Any positions below DX8/9 probably dont require psychometric tests. you can always continue to apply for other positions. no need wait for news.