Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let me share my story and I hope there won't be any nasty jealous comments. Thank you.

I'm now 50 and retired. How is this possible? I was a high earner in the financial industry. I am also a good investor. I used my big bonuses to invest. I made millions of profit from buying and selling properties over the years.

Now, I earn passive income from my investments. Living comfortably in my luxury condo. Debt free too.

I hope my story will inspire people here to work in high paying industries and to learn how to invest. You need to earn high salary and big bonuses for you to accumulate enough capital to make big investments and you need to have good investment knowledge to invest successfully.
I totally get you. I am 35 and just cross over the million dollar line.(I know its slow. Don't flame me for being "poor". ) The more resources you have, the more doors are open to you. The more you are able to invest, the faster the rate of increment. I am a salary worker and I am earning more than my boss. When I look back, I can't believe I start out with only $2000 in my pocket.
Work hard, don't fall into the trap of a flashy life style, and use your money to earn more money.