Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On the contrary, I am the 35 year old high flyer who is enjoying working life. What is there to enjoy about retirement? A life without aim or purpose is no life at all. I feel sorry for the 50 year old "high flyer" who can only sit around on his sofa in his luxury condo all day with nothing to do. I wonder if he is simply waiting for his time to be up?

I will be purchasing a simple B&B car from Stuttgart. Crossovers are the latest trend so I will be getting the Macan. It is cheaper than the Cayenne yet perfect for my needs. Mindy will be letting me test drive tomorrow, hopefully it will be more than the car.
I was free after lunch so took a stroll past a few car showrooms at leng kee area. Saw a young chap drive past me in a white macan with blue plate hanging behind. He stop at the Stuttgart showroom and a sexy girl in a tight miniskirt came out from the passenger side too. Her skirt almost went too high... What a lucky guy!

After that I walked back towards redhill mrt to continue my job as a cleaner. I feel sad that I never study hard when young. Heng now got government support to help me go night classes to get diploma. Hope can increase my salary from 1.5k now to at least 2k.