Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

1. 4yrs ago when i learnt abt 6cap, they r more of a model of educatiom than trading. more income from prop trade or education? and patr.. teng was a chief dealer??
they eventually got a small prop desk.. i heard.

for prop trading, nv pay to learn.. thr may be cost but should be deducted from profit. omega trading at uob is gd and legit.

2. prop trading is stressful cuz what u hunt is what u eat. thr r days you hope to reach ur target of 8k sgd profit. but market start to reverse and u end up with 3k left. there r days u live on last mth paychk.. u practically live breathe mkt with no social life and skillset is not transferrable.

i have a house cmg up with reno and things to pay.. so i join a bank for stable job. being a market maker/dealer/trader is bank makes ur skills much more transferrable, easier to find job and stable invome. im working on a business model whr i hedge my risk away immediately, earning a tiny spread out of big amount. easy to live a life.

3. physucal trader call us screen trader.. physical trading gotta do with lots of logistic, chking quality of comm and specifixation. lots of OT on weekends, snatching rivals' container..a logistic game and more client sales..

as u can see between prop trader, bank trader and physical trader. depends on what u like more.. i will love to be prop trader if i nv had a gf/wife