Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone working in Recruit express?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymark1987 View Post
I think u may need to read my original post. They have agreed (in writing) to pay $2500 basic but do you know how many deductions they made and how much I received at the end of the month? I only had $270 for working daily 9am to 9pm Mon to Friday for the whole of May. I was a corporate full time employee, not freelance or self employed. Even a domestic worker aren't allowed to have her pay cut - there has to be a bottom line in which an employer can deduct your pay. Deducting an employees' salary beyond a a certain % is illegal.

If you are saying self employed financial consultant who earn only commission - that's fair since they work flexible hours at their own pace and it has been agreed on purely commission.

I think your reply was very insensitive. Have you tried putting yourself in my situation and understand the insult we went thru? I am not putting this post up to rant as what you said. I'm posting this up so that other people do not fall into the same trap as I did.

U mentioned u have worked for worse firms. By "moving on" and letting go of these employers who took advantage of people's hard work is telling the world that such behaviour is acceptable.
I am the guy that replied to your original post. I like your drive in getting justice served. Lodge a complain against them to MOM as I had said. Had a look at the company's website and it's so amateurish.

Post this on EDMW, there's a larger audience there that can help to spread the word.