Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone working in Recruit express?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymark1987 View Post
I have my pay slip to back up all the ridiculous deductions they made. My ex colleague also faces the same plight as me. Everything I said in the post is the truth. My ex colleague has also filed a complaint against employment of foreigners without Work pass.

Some of the candidates under these foreigners have met the foreigner "recruiter". They called up candidates and arranged interviews - all these work can only be done when a person is CEI registered with working pass. One American lady worked 1 month for them before she took the CEI exam. Her S pass application was declined so she returned home.
Dude, move on with life.

This industry is like that, you either toughen up and thrive or just exit if you don't think it's your cup of tea. Ranting WOT on forums ain't gonna help.

Actually this STAR is not that bad in the sense at least they gave you a high basic salary of 2.5k. Some recruitment agencies I joined before didn't even have any basic, just commission driven and some of my ex-colleagues end up begging for an advance of few hundred $ from the boss just to tide over for few weeks.