Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - No passion for the job, HELP!
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi9q View Post
Hi all, would need your advices as to what should I do now.
I have graduated in 2015 and I have been in the company for 1 year, still I don't find any passion in this job.
What I am doing in this company should be project management related, but I have not been doing so.
I am always task to help other Department to "update/amend" their Manual/guideline etc. Basically what I do is to sit down with people from other department and scroll through what they want to change and I just change it.
It makes me feel very frustrated and no where to go.
Come, let me try to encourage this guy.

Wake up in the morning and ask yourself ... "What makes you go?". Then answer this next question 1) Is there a company that will pay you to make you go? Or 2) are you able to create a business that generates revenue from making you go?

If the answer to both is no, then you either think of another thing that makes you go or you continue to stay in this forum.

If you are have trouble answering the first question, try to think emotional. As in what emotion drives you to do something. For example, I have utmost fear of not having my own home when I'm 35, that fear drives me to be an Uber driver. I feel liberated when I've mastered the market, that liberation drives me to be good at stock investing.

Think of your past. Has there been an emotion that drove you to do something well?