Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - No passion for the job, HELP!
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Verified Member

kairi9q is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro you have been bitching about your job for the past 1 year in so many threads - if its really this bad just leave. If you can't afford then just do your job get paid and get on with life.

There is no need to keep asking unrealistic nonsense every few weeks about investment banking, trading, stock/bond analyst etc. With just a SIM part time degree it just isn't going to happen and no amount of whining is going to change that.

Start living your life and quit dreaming of secret escapes.
well, first I am not asking for any unrealistic nonsense about investment banking, trading etc. It is just for interest to know more and I am no longer seeking for a trading/investment related job. Otherwise, I wouldn't have stayed in this job despite hating it so much, putting in all the effort, thus I am not dreaming of secret escape. FYI, the amendments of document has been done for a year because of their various reasons.

But what is there to do when all you do is to sit there, stare into the computer and get paid for doing nothing? This only makes you redundant and worthless in the resume.

I don't need a glamorous job as per you say with only having a SIM degree , maybe I shouldn't have said "passion". what is there to start living to or stick to your job when all you do is to stare at the computer doing nothing?

It's bad and I want to leave, but is it as easy as you have said?
there are multiple factors to be taken into considerations.
qualification (especially what you have said SIM), experience, market condition, family commitment, school loan etc.
yes, if I suck thumb and stay on and decided to change, what have I done for the past few years? "stare into the PC" and "updating similar document for over a year"?

and yes, I am going to upgrade myself.

nevertheless, thanks for the advice.

Last edited by kairi9q; 18-05-2016 at 04:28 PM.