Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am living in my condo, brought 5 years ago. Feel so stuck now, recent transaction of my condo was below 20% of my purchased price....worrying if the bank will call me for topping up to the recent valuation price by cash....if so, that would be 200k-300k cash all to the bank. Now worrying of losing my job, retrenchment news spreading and bad job market too... trying to sell off, but can't find a buyer even at a 15% losses for 6 months already....

Regret selling my HDB(was fully paid) for Condo. With now a so-called higher standard of living in condo, my condo is barely empty without much entertainment, small tv, small sofa, no cable tv, aircon off 95% the time to save money, no maid to wash and clean... still need to pay condo maintenance fee $300 every month.. Admire some colleagues who still living in HDB, all have no worry of loan repayment(all paid up), and they have much more money to spent on house entertainment, living more comfortably(w maid, air-con almost 24hrs on, message chair, gaint tv, huge living space...) then me in current empty shelter...
Exact problems that are surfacing. Living squeezy condo with nothing inside, then tell everybody better has small, simple and empty house.

Age early 40
Family income 25k p/m
HDB fully paid worth 600k.
Combine CPF 300k.
Saving 600k.