Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default This forum is about income and wealth right?

Thanks to all for your concerns.

I have been sharing about our income and wealth build up in this forum because this is what this forum is all about, right?

I am not that one dimensional. There are many facets to my life. For eg, when we are playing golf, its all about golf. We can talk golf the whole day. I do spend a lot of time with my family and enjoy our annual vacations like everyone else.

I am very down to earth and always enjoy coffee at the coffee shops, dressed very casually in Ts, shorts and sandals. Although I am 56+, I actually looked younger because I am slim and head still full of hair albeit greying. I exercise quite a fair bit regularly especially since its very convenient in our full facilities Condo. I swim, jog and play tennis also.

I apologise if my sharing has caused envy and jealousy. I thought we were ordinary seeing so many posters with very high incomes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Enjoy life too, in life. Studies had shown it is not wealth that create happiness, but qualitative relationships and doing a cause one is passionate about. Whilst I don't know the lifestyle of this "wealth-accumulative addict, my stand is, dun accumulate wealth as an ends by itself and ponder what to do with them meaning-fully. Also, be generous with selves, we do deserve them. Not forgetting generosity to others.