Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Pass Degree can do what Govt Sector job?
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No problem, i don't blame people who criticise me. I myself also question my own competencies as an employee. LOL. I am also thinking the employer will be suay to have me.

Went for an interview the other day, the interviewers were very sharp, i think they can sniff out depressive episodes in me. Didn't get the job, when the recruiter called me, she had a sympathetic tone.

Anyone wants to have a modern day slave, like keep working nonstop type. I can do it. I need money to survive.

Maybe go overseas to find a living.
i think in the meanwhile you should do things that keep you happy, like hobbies. you sound like you are rushing, thinking that a next job will fix the problem. you will probably run into thr same problems again from the looks of things. perhaps in the meanwhile, maybe do some part-time work 2-3 days a week and give yourself some time to reorientate your life, say 6 months. you won't earn a lot but it is the healing process that matters. i wish u all the best buddy. if u cannot handle the depression yourself and havent seen a professional, please do.