Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Pass Degree can do what Govt Sector job?
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes, sort out your depression. it's either you are damn suay with these 3 companies or that you are not handling working life very well and there might be something wrong in the way you approach things. try figure out why you are being bullied, or why you are always shouted at or why people started to dislike you. sometimes it is not ur fault but sometimes it is. so u gotta think back and sort out these issues within yourself, or ask an opinion from friend who u know will be very frank with u. sorry if i am being blunt.
No problem, i don't blame people who criticise me. I myself also question my own competencies as an employee. LOL. I am also thinking the employer will be suay to have me.

Went for an interview the other day, the interviewers were very sharp, i think they can sniff out depressive episodes in me. Didn't get the job, when the recruiter called me, she had a sympathetic tone.

Anyone wants to have a modern day slave, like keep working nonstop type. I can do it. I need money to survive.

Maybe go overseas to find a living.