Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Pass Degree can do what Govt Sector job?
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if what you said about yourself is true, then how do you survive 2years of NS in the first place? I think you need to sort out your depression tendencies first before anything else. Suppressing and hiding it now and one day it may be the cause of your downfall.

And i am not joking. Seriously, sort out your depression. There's no shame in it.
I never had problems until I was trashed by my first company. Maybe because I tried to climb out of it faster than I thought I could handle, i thought i was so smart that I will not let it get to me.. but as the days go by, it hit me slowly but firmly and eventually devastatingly.

when friends start to doubt you, when family start to doubt you. when everyone and relative is constantly counselling you to behave like a good dog at work and stop misbehaving, it just got to me and I destroyed myself. WHO THE **** ON EARTH GETS INTO TROUBLE AND GETS FIRED ON THE SPOT ? NOBODY, NOT EVEN MY SIBLINGS. I lost the trust of all important people I care about. I lost the trust of my parents, I made them waste energy on me. When prospective employers question your inability to have continued employment, when they start asking the WHYs of why would you choose to be unemployed. I tried to lie even though I have no energy to do so. and it just snowballed into what I call a cross between depression and schizophrenia.

for all of you who have a normal life, treasure it.

As you can guess, I deserted my social life and people who tried to connect with me.