Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Pass Degree can do what Govt Sector job?
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
me from nus. gpa 2.9
business degree

no luck from govt too.
currently unemployed for 7 months already

i had depression after i left my previous company at ang mo kio. i was bullied for 3 weeks and then humiliated and fired from the company. i did not do anything wrong but i guess one of the manager didn't like how i look. i worked very hard for the company and i was fired with no reasonable cause.

I went to a local bank, hiding my depression, and i did not communicate with people properly. i was then shouted at in meetings over and over again. i ended up letting out a thunderous scream at my manager with my full force. i saw him just shrink there and i resign soon after.

i then couldn't find job for 4 months
then i went to a outsource firm, still hiding my depression, i told myself to keep from saying wrong things and just mind my own business. it worked quite well for 7 months, until people start to dislike me. favouritism is a very tool for survival there. i did not try to favour any superiors, people start to dislike me and FARK my life upside down. i couldn't take the emotional roller coaster and i resign. for this job, i told myself to shut up and not scream, if not things will be worst.

now i jobless for 7 months already.
if want can keep in touch and look for jobs together?
yes, sort out your depression. it's either you are damn suay with these 3 companies or that you are not handling working life very well and there might be something wrong in the way you approach things. try figure out why you are being bullied, or why you are always shouted at or why people started to dislike you. sometimes it is not ur fault but sometimes it is. so u gotta think back and sort out these issues within yourself, or ask an opinion from friend who u know will be very frank with u. sorry if i am being blunt.