Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why do the people earning 200+k of income and have millions of assets and cash always need to post and asked how well they are doing financially?

If they truly possessed the amount they claimed, shouldn't they be smart enough to know the answers themselves?

i am a slacker in life, single & 34 this year, working in a small bank as IT, i owned some shares here & there (about SGD42K in NASDAQ), put in SGD30k in singapore saving bond, have about SGD170K of CPF, no estate and still living in my parent's 5-room HDB..have about SGD40k savings as of now give or take...

my combined net income for last year is about 92K and this will be about 100K if the bank don't fire or retrench me this year....although like i say, i am a slacker and i don't really care even if they do so. But at least i have the 'brain' to know how well i am doing financially. I know i am not in the bottom 60 percentile......so my question when i read this thread is that how come so many supposed highfliers in this thread don't even know how well they were doing financially? Are they just trolling or need someone online to stroke their ego? If a slacker like me can know my own financial status, then you should too
A lot of people talking to themselves in this thread