Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default ****ing stupid ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
read what i wrote. i wrote i topped my english class in jc.

i attended jc after my os for over a year before i went to poly. during that time, i was the top student for gp in my class. my gp teacher, i still recall, was a tiny woman with short hair. i wonder how is she now. perhaps a lot holder. but i do have fond memories of them.

everyone has strengths and weaknesses. my chinese was poor. i got c for biology i think? not that any of this matters in the real world.

look at my name, does it look like a boasting name? you can doubt me, you can say my english sucks, i didn't get phd offer, i am a swine, it doesn't matter, i am only interested in getting wisdom and ideas and then drawing my own conclusions.

well, i have a job right now.

sorry, i mean some of the 'unregistered' posts are getting weirder and weirder. i have trouble believing this is real. your father owns plantations and he wants you to teach in malaysia? learning lab making 5 figures?

thanks for warning me about the tuition industry, you can see why i am never touching education and training in singapore despite being in the the same industry here. only moe or university positions are worth considering.

your a local grad content with 2k? well that's your life and i wish u well. i am making 2-3k now in a developing country, i hope to make at least 3-5 k after a few years of work in singapore so i can marry and buy a flat. and i know with the right choices it is easily possible.

thanks to folks like blueberry, and a few replies! very insightful!

no thanks to to drive uber, be bus driver, do nitec, do poly dip suggestions though.

i got a lot of insights and ideas from you guys. trolls are part of every online and offline community. i would love to think that by letting them spew we are also helping them get through their lives.
This guy is ****ing stupid.

I am beginning to doubt your level of English.

I taught in learning lab between 25 to 27 after which I started teaching private tuition from 28 to 30 years old where my income ranges from 11,000 to 13,000 per month annualised.

Not only you are poor in English, you are also not detailed in reading the post and from all of those pple that attacked you. you should be shameful of yourself.

Yes, I come from a rich family where my dad owns 200 acres of oil palm planatation, but I depend lot on my self and not on my dad.

There is no point in reasoning with you. I should only hurtl vulgarities at you.

****ING STUPID FOOL WITH ****ING LOW QUALITY SPERM.

BETTER NOT GET MARRIED