Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
there are many prestigious universities with online degrees. ucl, imperial, manchester, liverpool, new york university, university california berkeley, durham, usc, edinburgh, even oxford have distance courses with some seminar requirements, etc.

i know my degree is not worth much which is why i am furthering my studies.

[url=://.topuniversities.com/courses/business-management-studies/top-universities-offering-online-degrees-business]Top Universities Offering Online Degrees in Business | Top Universities[/
anything counted as prestigious is top 100 in world actually. and well, i think no point everyone talking or giving you advice. As you mentioned, you worked with uni prof so well and i guess they are the best to guide you and not peasants like us. Also since you were able to list out so many online degree and why are you pursuing JCU rather then the one you claimed oxford has it?

Most imptly, i can see that you just wish people to support that online degree are worth it and pursing a masters or phd in JCU is equally good. From all the post that i read and although majority suggested that you should go back poly and get a full campus cert but i doubt you wouldnt one to listen and looking at how swallow you think, i can fully understand why you took up online degrees in the beginning - you just want things fast.

Look boy, you have failed once and didnt you realise some useless cert will not do you well? obviously you dont need any fch pr scholar to give you advice because none of them even think of JCU in the first place and the people they worked with most probably are people with proper certs.

I think it is better for you to pursue what you want as it is obvious you are not someone who take in people words. today im in the working world and im telling you the fact in sg and you might not even believe it. i think you better stay in malaysia.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app