Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
okay, explain to me what is the difference between mx13 and mss executive, in terms of career and salary.

the cambridge diploma or 'profesisonal status recognised by cambridge' you refer to is just a 4 months part time diploma that you can do at kaplan for 4k sgd total.

i am just trying to find out the best course to take, either the jcu path or the phd path. just an average man trying to earn some money to start a family and live a stable life.

hong kong is in south china.
fyi, master trainer is not a dip course. It is a professional certification after you attended the required courses and pass it. Before that, you have to first meet the entry requirement for the courses, for instance, academic wise and work experience. Not any dick or henry can just pay 4k to get a professional status certification, if it is so easy, everyone would have got it.

Another issue is for those that got into govt, it is definitely having a proper dip courses or advanced and on top of it having true accreditated certification and relevant network to back them up. looking at singapore now when there is a large pool of people having proper academic certification, you honestly dont stand much chance as a SIM, kaplan full time degree grad will have more chance to land a job then you.

If you are serious about it, i suggest you either go back sg and take a dip course or you see if you can get into at least a SIM. it can land you an office job in the end at least if you do well, salary may not hit 3k if they sees you as a fresh grad. As for teaching, you can join np early childhood dip course, at least start somewhere right now then go headwired thru out. a jcu degree wont land you a teaching job.