Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I was called for medical checkup and am wondering what comes after it? How long will it take roughly for HR to contact me after my medical?
i have been lurking around this thread. i think its time i gave up in helping people because they dont bother to look for the answers already provided. it shows something.

but im a nice guy. in short after you go for the medical. they wont call you to tell you that you passed your medical. concurrently, they are also processing your security clearance. afterwhich, a higher management approval (meaning MHRD and your unit's final confirmation) Once security clearance and higher mgtment is cleared, they will then finally call you for contract signing. this takes a total of 2 months or so from your medical. hope your got your detailed answer you are looking for. please be diligent next time.

note that at the point of signing contract, your medical would still not be cleared. but they will still allow you to start work first. they will tell you pending medical on the contract. and they will only tell you if you failed medical. if you passed then its no news.