Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - which have a better prospect, business or engineering?
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyplane View Post
I dont wish to get into this debate as i dont think there is anything useful.

However, i do wish to point out that i DISAGREE on such generic statements like "engineering is much more difficult than biz as its logical and maths based but biz is only common sense and some technical terms that you need to know."

It reeks of arrogance especially since you are stating you are from an engineering background.

Maybe you care to logically explain why the highest paid fresh grads are from business schools ? Such companies must not have a lot of common sense right ?

well perhaps my point is not clear enough. it is INDEED more difficult to STUDY engineering than biz. its a fact. its not arrogance. im not talking about the job itself. and not going to debate you on that.

and your point stating biz people earn more. that is also a fact. im not going to deny that. and you should know why without me elaborating. its just economics and market at work. it does not nullify the statement that made you so riled up.

maybe you should not be so defensive. good day