Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Fresh grad wanting to know about digital marketing and market research analyst
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah but threadstarter didn't say he was considering jobs in the public sector. If he said market research vs digital marketing vs public sector - of course public sector will pay the highest. Especially if you are a guy. But public sector isn't everyone's cup of tea so I didn't recommend it to him (or her). And salary isn't everyone's primary concern (it wasn't mine, at least, not when I was a fresh grad).

That said, 2.4k is sad. That's what I earned when I graduated 7 years ago (well known japanese electronics company) and I had a perm contract. I'm guessing the company is volkswagen?
BMW actually. But ur right, the offer was really pathetic especially coming from a MNC. At first I thought the HR was just trying to start low for negotiation, but the lady just told me take it or leave it in an arrogant manner, also claims she has already shortlisted a few other candidates even if I reject.

I manage to drag them until a ministry got back to me with offer then told her to fark off.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app