Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - LTA (Land Transport Authority)
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bougainvillea View Post
"Local grad" does seem to have the say. Just curious who made the cut. 1st interview was just with the team leader & member of a higher position with whom the candidate would be working. Anyway, some things are just meant to remain a sheer myth
The HR and your direct boss made the cut. If HR was told to only recuit local grad then obviously non local ones will be eliminated unless you graduated from top uni those. My 1st interview was with the direct boss and he is the one who determine whether or not to hire you. 2nd will consist of the HR rep, group director and a senior manager probably from your dept. Well i suggest you try other dept also that you found suitable. Cause when you have reached the 2nd interview, what i was told is if the group director finds that you are more suitable for another dept, he will help you pull the strings and have the HR schedule you an interview for that so you dont need keep apply. I don't know how true but that's what he told me cause he say his intention is to find the perfect fit so he can groom.