Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - LTA (Land Transport Authority)
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bougainvillea View Post
Just read about this post so I'll resume it anyway. Recently I applied for the Executive Transport Planner position through Careers@Gov and made it to the 1st interview. I didn't hear back after that though the interview went well, as least I felt it did. Having read the discussion here, now I understand no status update of "In Process" 2 weeks after the interview (it's 2 months now) equals "Unsuccessful".
Then LTA continues to post ads of the same position, of which the only difference is the job number. My question would be if it's ok to keep applying for it. Will the previous application still being processed hurt my chances of fresh applications? By the way, this time I lowered the expected salary, doubting, in a optimistic way, it might have been the fatal factor last time.
How much salary did u ask for the last time round? Yes, the HR does look at your asking salary and make their decisions after interviewing the entire selected few. Dont be surprise, just for 1 engineering position, there could be as much as 20 candidates, so u cant blame HR for haircutting onbehalf of the hiring dept/mgr.

Also btw, ur post is equivalent to manager? or ?