Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - which have a better prospect, business or engineering?
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkj View Post
i see.i know that eng can go into a huge area of industry whereas bus cant. and also i just realized that private bus degree are actually much more cheaper than private eng degree. The chance of me getting in to bus might be low as i only score a D7 for 'O' level ENGLISH.

in the next 5 year i wish to find both growth and balance, sound impossible tho
any advice on the raise increment compare between eng and bus?i heard lot of rumors that eng pay only increase a bit compare to bus which is much more.
It looks like you have been listening to the positive side of bus only. Business pay more only on certain field and not all. Also the value of your certificate and the company you got in really play a big part of what you will get. The reality is harsh over here and you got to analyse the future since you are still young.

Engineering do pay more which is also depend on ur field and company. Whatever it is, both need you to be good in maths and your understanding. Eng course is definitely more difficult then a business degree.