Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MCI (Ministry of Communications and Information)
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjm91 View Post
Hey guys, so I got called up recently to go for an interview at the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI), for the position of Information Officer. I was told that I would have to write a ~1000 essay on the spot, then after that be given 1 hour to prepare a presentation for my interviewers.

The interview will come right after the presentation. I was given this info by HR, but I am curious (and also quite nervous) about what kinds of topics I am expected to write and present on. Anyone has any experience/able to give any advice? Also, what sort of salary should I be expecting? I am a fresh grad from a private uni, with a first-class honours degree.

Thank you in advance!
Hi there,

Did you apply for the specific position in the Gov Careers portal, or did you submit an expression of interest to PSD and they referred you the job?

Also in uploading information up, should we also upload the cover letter and academic transcripts? I understand only the resume is important.

Many thanks.