Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Singtel Management Associate Program 2015
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am so tempted to fire you some linkedin pics of shell girls but nah!

Anyway, their interview process as you might have experienced is extremely tedious and laborious. Basically, it's because their HR is incompetent as f_uck. I had to keep emailing them to get my SRD sorted out. And they keep messing up loads of stuff, sending you wrong emails and not following up when they said they would.

There are several components during the SRD: E-tray exercise, group case, individual case, lunch followed by individual interview. They aren't hard but you will be constrained by time so you gotta think fast.

I didn't accept their offer tho, chose to join a real MAP, which I won't disclose because their salary offer wasn't good. Plus, Shell has very little openings now, and the most they can say is "you passed the SRD" but we will put you on hold (as always) for whatever position opens up. Lame as hell.

My friend also says the same thing about your portrayal of Shell ... Very wayang, a lot of politics etc.
thanks for sharing. in retrospect its a good thing they took their own sweet time and allow me to find a job first. dont think I can fit into this sort of environment where everyday is wayang preso do nothing.

also its very unethical of them to put grads through so much stress and time wasted on fancy ACs when they dont even have enough open position to fill in.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app