Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is nothing "out of whacked". The "doomed from day 1" statement is simply true. By not accepting that, you are simply living in denial.

There are some traits you can automatically assume from university alone. An NUS grad is going to be an all-rounder, an NTU grad is going to have a vibrant hall life and strong ccas, an SMU grad is going to be able to do presentations well.

What can you assume from an SIM grad? That he has already failed and seeking a second chance?

Like it or not, that is the truth. Nobody is saying SIM grads are totally useless. People only get irritated when SIM grads keep thinking they are on par with local uni grads. They are simply much weaker.

An MFA is for people who wants to do a career switch. Nobody cares about a guy doing MFA getting perfect GPA. Thats because nobody from a local uni who majored in business or econs needs to do an MFA. Your classmates in MFA is simply weak from the get go.
Yes, the day one statement is a fact. The very fact you're on this page reflects your self consciousness too.They are all facts.Let me put this out *If I was a local u grad I would not be wasting my time on this page but since that is not the case I will continue* There is nothing to debate about. Local u grads will always have the upper hand that is until they fall. People always fall and pick themselves up when they have realised they have.You will fall too and you know what I will do when you fall? I will leverage on your disadvantage and jump on your listless body.

People only get irritated when SIM grads keep thinking they are on par with local uni grads.
^
Looks like the only people who get irritated are local U grads so in order to fix that they have to come here and talk to a bunch of anons to prove their point.Very smart indeed! Yes Sir I agree with what ever you have said but telling people about your 2nd upper and achievements is doing what good on this page? Look into the mirror, the reflection you will see is supposed to be a gentleman with qualities of those of a leader's but thats not what I see here.Ranting about your achievements only reflects your concern. You're presence on this page reflects your fear,your anxiety,the necessity to obliterate the threat.
Private U grad a threat? How absurd I would say if I was a local Uni grad but I wouldn't be here if I was one because seriously you're joking right? But you're here to dance I guess :-/