Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Of course i already got the verbal offer. But been waiting for quite some time already. Also, of course i have called them up to check also but the reply is still the same pending for approval. No signs of rejection as well as no signs no official written offer/signing of contract. HR is unable to advise beyond these points. Just ask me to wait. I am talking about mths not days or weeks...
I would be glad if HR can give more clear advice on what is the situation now.

I am definitely not at the initial stage of PT, interview, site visit where people keep repeatedly asking here.
btw. im not the OP as mentioned. im just someone who is also waiting clearances too. been waiting for just 3 weeks from my verbal offer. but total of 6 weeks since interview. i lost 2 weeks because the hiring manager went for holidays. lol.

and wow. waiting for months? thats unusual. no wonder you feel so anxious. sry to have judged you. mind saying exactly how long? maybe tell us your verbal offer date and medical date. haha i guess im going to start worrying soon if i dont get the clearances by end of this month.

ok good luck then. keep us posted. i guess theres nothing for you to do but wait.