Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wow. i guess you are a really insecure person. im not the OP btw. sorry, but i just had to say it. nothing personal.

on average everything takes 3 weeks for each stage. only clearances take 1 month at least. after site visit, usually is less than a week for offer. if you are insecure, just call the HR to clarify. the HR meaning the one who sent you the interview invitation. you can just call him/her. they are nice people. and no, you wont get 'blackmarked'

if you want the exact timing for each posts and position, theres not a single soul that can give you a definite answer. because each unit replies at different rates. even if you called the HR, the answer would also be the estimated time. and for the OP, his boss helped him chase the clearances. its probably a one-off situation. maybe its an urgent post.

probably i judged you too soon and you must have other jobs considerations. good luck. dont let this eat you up. my advice is the same... call HR. btw.. the timings i all mentioned in this post is also already mentioned within this forum. you just have to trust them and dont keep seeking assurances. gosh i sound like a psychiatrist. haha. again no hard feelings. just wanna keep you less anxious for the wait. jiayou! did you get a verbal offer btw?
Of course i already got the verbal offer. But been waiting for quite some time already. Also, of course i have called them up to check also but the reply is still the same pending for approval. No signs of rejection as well as no signs no official written offer/signing of contract. HR is unable to advise beyond these points. Just ask me to wait. I am talking about mths not days or weeks...
I would be glad if HR can give more clear advice on what is the situation now.

I am definitely not at the initial stage of PT, interview, site visit where people keep repeatedly asking here.