Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered_101

Depends on the exposure of the forummers and audience really, what is considered extraordinary achievements to some is mediocre at best to others.

Personally any working stiff made good IMO is just a guy made good, his achievements are nothing to scoff at but nothing to really wow over either. The ones I find extraordinary are people who created organisations/companies which in turn impacts the lives of hundreds if not thousands.

I own more properties then I have fingers to count , some are paid of and those that are not are due to my choice though I can pay off anytime, I won't bother discussion cars because its just a question of choice and not affordability. And yet I find my achievements pale a lot when I think about my relatives running small business employing people and providing a service back to society even something as simple as a chicken rice stall (not charities but actual businesses). Alas I don't have what it takes so I remain a salaried employee.

So where do you stand in this oasis of achievers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Indeed, there are immature forummers who are not open minded and cannot appreciate others' extraordinary achievements due to jealousy.

The way to earn more is to upgrade your skills and be at the top of your game. You can also gain more wealth by investing in the right assets at the right time.

I was lucky. I invested my big salary and bonuses and made my fortune. Today, I'm comfortably retired. My passive income more than covers my expenses.