Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I had a good career for more than 20 years. I had always wanted to retire from salaried work and worked very hard at achieving financial freedom. To me, my success in life is to achieve financial independence so I have choices on how spend my time. I love doing social work ever since I was a student so I made it my life mission to devote more time towards helping those in need.

For many years, I worked hard at work, got promotions, got good bonuses and made successful investments which now allowed me to retire from salaried work. I now devote my time towards my family and doing social work besides managing my investments. My passive income covers more than my expenses. I also make sure my children are not deprived of a comfortable life. We live in a relatively new modern condo located not far from the CBD. I drive a one year old car for my family's convenience.

I'm very happy with my life now. I have good relations with my family and friends. I'm also find fulfillment for the social work I'm doing in making the lives of others better. My health has also improved with less stress and less rushing.