Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do not need to know View Post
Big 4 have more then 25 days of paid leaves.. They are just in different categories, and this is excluding hospitalisation.

I am not talking about just medical or dental. Those are fully subsidised. U get funding for buying health care products like vitamin, protein and sorts. U also get funds for spec change every year and sport gear.

Audit have peak and off peak period.

For peak yea u work late and hard, 18 hrs are only for a few. There are some team that go home on time even during peak.. It's all depending on job.

I am not sure if it's true, but what I was made known is that when off peak.. Ppl go hm by 4 reach office by 9/10. Working hour is more flexi and someday u can just take your rest. Weekend is not mandatory but due to Kpi focus on job completion instead of working hours, I know ppl who work smart and efficient don't work weekend most of the time.

U also miss out on the prestigious title and community/event.
in a big bank, you get 22-25 days of leave. period. no different caegories blah blah. u just take as and when you want. if you cant, you carry over. no such thing as off in lieu etc.

if you happen to work on a PH, you get 1 day off.

the flex benefits? banks have caught up. and i can tell you, their flex pay is definitely more than the big4s. an entry level fresh grad can use his flex to pay off his lasik op. thats the kind of $ we are talking about.

title? so you have a name card from a big4 that says associate is satki? everyone knows the big4 is nothing but a slave driver. what prestige is there?

i rather have Analyst, DCM, XX Bank anytime, and drive my sports car into ORQ.

btw, have you even been to the toilets in ORQ? maybe if you were ex EY.