Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Aiyoh, you guys, being unemployed at a young age is not something inspiring nor something to be proud of.

That is not to say it is impossible for a young person to be very successful in doing business. There are many young people who did make good when they are young, but very few, if any, would retire.

To quit when young after making $1m - $2m through working for others is very risky. If you are single, you are only responsible for yourself. Then I say, you go ahead and do what you want with your life.

But when you have a family with young children in tow, it would be an irresponsible thing to do. At 46, you have yet to see your expenses peaking. There are still many unknowns that can upset your financial plans.

That's for the guy who is unemployed.

Now, for the other guy who blindly respect people who quit their jobs without knowing the details behind it, I can only conclude either you are the same guy as the unemployed guy, i.e. praising yourself, or you are just happy to see people being unemployed.

The company benefits are there to ensure the employees well being. They are there because the company value the employees and need their services. How did it become the case of a dog pandering to its master?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why are you so jealousy of this guy who retire early? If others respect him, let it be. I bet u must be the pax who told this guy to go back to work n when on to say, but to me you r a nut, to ride on the company free $$ to visit the doctor and so forth. This guy who retired has an option to retire but you don't cos you r just clinging on to the company freebies n selling your soul to puker up the bosses, just like a dog pandering to the master every whims n fancies. Lets face it, u simply don't have a choice to retire n try to soothe yourself otherwise. ....Oops, I think your boss is calling you. Quickly better answer his call else u will be fired!