Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - reason fort internal transfer
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 03:08 PM

springday is on a distinguished road
Default reason fort internal transfer

Hi.. I just joined my company for 6mths and due for probation in 2 weeks time. I like the work that I'm doing and I've a nice boss. I lead a small team of 3 in my current role and 2 of them hated me and have been trying to make things difficult for me. They do not tell me how things are done here and when i had done sthg wrong, instead of telling me, they will inform boss or email everyone abt it. And they showed me the black face attitude and use unfriendly tone to respond me everytime i tried to initiate conversations.

My role is an new headcount so in a way if i want hired, they will enjoy more freedom and able to work directly with bosses.

The tension is so uncomfortable that i felt depressed everyday. Instead of quitting, I'm thinking of telling my boss that i would like an internal transfer. How to bring up this topic and reason to state to HR so that it doesn't look like I'm the one who had problem? I never had problem interacting with people from different level, and a lot of incidents showed that they are the ones trying to be difficult. Can help me pls? Thanks.