Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Advice needed for a 30 yo male diploma holder for the next stage of his life / career
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 07:30 PM

p0496418 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It sure is within your legal right to ask questions, but I am quite astounded that a 30 year old who is educated with a diploma and has worked for 10 years (?) can ask something as dumb as that...

Seriously, what on earth have you been doing in the past decade?
yes yes, you are very smart. congrats.

not everyone has proper guidance along the way in their lives, unlike you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For TS to work so many years already still stuck at 46k (IRAS include bonus, OT, allowance, CPF etc.) just goes to show his performance rating and CEP must be below average. Even a fresh diploma with NS can get 35-36k (IRAS all in) currently.
ok i guess 4 Cs and 2 Bs for my performance bonus during my stay in CS is considered below avg? do take note the avg dip holder gets only C grade for his / her PB.

dont just talk and rely on hearsay. name me an avg ministry / statboard in CS which is actually willing to pay 35k/pa to a male fresh grad who completed NS with zero fulltime working experience. not some elite ministries / statboards because they are so difficult to enter.

and even if i were to use backwards math to calculate your figures, it just seems impossible / unrealistic.

most ministries / statboards pay fresh dip holders 2k on avg.

12 months X 2k = 24k
i give u dec 2 mths bonus = 4k
24k + 4k = 28k
your 35k - 28k = 7k to fulfill

pls dont say u can get A grade for your first year in CS. it's literally unachievable and unheard of. and dont tell me the crap that economy doing very well either for your mid-year bonus to be few months. 7k drop from the sky? LOL