Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Advice needed for a 30 yo male diploma holder for the next stage of his life / career
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0496418 View Post
first of all, my bad if u thought i was in MSO scheme. actually, im not. the scheme im in requires me to work indoors and outdoors. my jobscope also requires me to drive long distances around singapore regularly. so maybe that's why im earning higher than your avg dip holder, who does the usual stuff in front of the computer...

additionally, no offence, but i rly think u shld quit / change your current job as it seems that your organization is undercutting u by ALOT. completed NS and 5 yrs as MSO in CS with a degree below 40k/pa? rly? time to move on bro...

it aint over till the fat lady sings. it's like my current job. i didnt expect to get it after such a negative interview. how would u know that MOE will not even consider me under diploma GEO2 scheme?

anyway thanks for your opinion, not gonna try for MOE since u said teachers work >12 hours daily on avg.

idk whether to be angry / laugh at your statement. im pretty sure i wont achieve MX12 now, even if i were to travel back in time, attend classes 100%, complete my homework diligently and punctually as what u stated above

but hey, maybe it's just me....
Why are you answering a bunch of irrelevant distractions?

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

I don't see any initiative or preliminary thoughts from you on how you intend to fulfill your goal of getting a hefty pay raise. Seems to be just you declaring you want to carry on with what you are doing and asking people to teach you how to make big money without any effort.

If we are wrong, then tell us more...