Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, but what's the point of this diatribe?

Most people here have real life specific challenges looking and/or negotiating salary for jobs, I doubt they are interested in reading / replying to your various postulations over a smattering of vaguely defined topics.

I understand that my "diatribe" may be too lengthy and may be off goal from the related topic of discussion of this thread and I assume you're probably from a Local U(I might be wrong) but the reason why my diatribe was verbose was to appeal to more prospective SIM UOL students if ever they come across this,they should very well know it's a first class and then to a prestigious masters degree which would be the one of ways of landing them jobs in places which 'Good' local U grads work.Do correct me if I'm wrong and please don't scoff at my so called speech.You know it's the truth and you might as well face it.Do not shun away the topic because it might be unrelated to questions posted by graduates regarding the working world.

This whole thread has unrelated topics of discussion and more than discussing about employment possibilities and options "a certain group of ostentatious people" like to create a superior vs inferior aspect by sneering at SIM UOL graduates.